Header Ads

header ads

add




Nine & Ten.Sub-Eng.Tag Questions & Transformation of Sentence

Time :40 minutes
 Tag Questions 
Q-1
(a) Most of the students who fail in English don't have strong foundation over grammar, -----?
(b) They read only to pass the examination, ----?
(c) Teachers should motivate them to learn the basic thing, ----?
(d) They can't help learning grammar, ----?
(e) Moreover, practice is essential too, ----?

Q-2
(a) I am sorry, Ramit. I am very late, ----?
(b) There was a traffic jam, ----?
(c) Oh! Don't worry. The train is late, ----?
(d) Then, have a cup of tea, ----?
(e) Yes. Let' go to the canteen, ----?
Transformation of Sentence
Q-3
Change the sentences according to the directions.
(a) My friend invited me to pay a visit to Cox’s Bazar. (complex)
(b) I was very glad. (negative)
(c) I accepted the invitation. (Passive)
(d) When I reached there, my friend received me cordially. (simple)
(e) I was exited to see the sea-beach. (Exlamatory)
(f) It is the largest sea-beach in the world. (Comparative)
(g) It is one of the most beautiful sea-beaches in the world. (Positive)
(h) It is called the pleasure seekers’ paradise. (Active)
(i) Every year a lot of people come to visit it. (Compound)
j) If I could visit the sea-beach! (active)

Q-4 Change the sentences according to the directions.
(a) Haji Mohammad Muhsin was not anunkind man at all.(Affirmative)
(b) He inherited vast proerty from hisfather and sister.(Interrogative)
(c) He was unmarried.(Negative)
(d) During his lifetime, he spent moneylavishly to help the poor.(Complex)
(e) One night when he was saying hisprayer, a thief broke into his room.(Simple)
(f) Seeing Muhsin the thiefcried.(compound)
(g) The thief was caught.((Active)
(h) How needy the thief was!(Assertive)
(i) He gave the thief some food andmoney.(Passive)
(j) Muhsin was one of the bestphilanthropists in the world.(Positive)

Post a Comment

0 Comments